4.29.2011

Spray Perfume

We finally have spray perfume on our shelves!  I've been asked for this product a number of times.  I wanted to make it in a way so that it can be natural and alcohol free.  Success!  I use this as a quick spritz while I'm on my way out the door or through out the day to freshen up a bit. You can spray this on your clothes, hair, furniture linens and more!  And you know why?  Because it's just three simple ingredients: water, fragrance oil and polysorbate 80.

Polysorbate 80?  Let me tell you more.  This ingredient is an emulsifier that enables the fragrance oil to blend into the water instead of separating and floating on top.  Polysorbate 80 is a derivative of sorbitol (a sugar alcohol derived from fruits, corn and seaweed) and oleic acid (the main component of olive oil).  I try to keep my products as natural as possible!

Due to the nature of this product being natural, sometimes it sediments on the bottom when not in use.  No worries, just give the bottle a quick shake before use and problem solved!  We currently have this product available in 6 different scents: Mauna Loa Volcano, Oatmeal Milk and Honey, Juniper Breeze, Sweet Seduction, Red Clover Tea and Violet Nectar.  Check them out on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment