I cannot tell you enough how great serums are. They are like a super concentrated moisturizer, infusing all of their benefits into your skin.
If I were to take this quantity of oil and turn it into a lotion, it would make about 12-16 ounces of product. Now consider the cost of your average, basic facial moisturizer at Halo Soap. $8 for 2 ounces. That would make this "new" moisturizer cost $48-$64! It would also have a preservative in it making it NOT 100% natural. Now compare that to our serums. Not only is it a deal, but our serums are also 100% natural - made with luxury botanical oils and pure essential oils!
Let's take a closer look:
- Rose Serum - $25 - this product is made with a blend of oils including argan oil, organic rosehip oil and meadowfoam oil. It also contains pure rose otto to give it an amazing scent and to soften mature skin while strengthening the collagen network.
- Moroccan Argan Serum - $14 - Features argan oil which is typically used for mature skin because its rich in anti-oxidants and fatty acids.
- Balancing Serum - $14 - Organic sunflower oil infused with herbs and botanicals to help balance combination skin. Features green tea, jojoba oil, calendula, ylang ylang essential oil and geranium essential oil.
- Calming Serum - $14 - Organic sunflower oil infused with herbs and botanicals to help mellow reddening issues of the skin. Features licorice root, gotu kola, carrot seed essential oil, German chamomile essential oil and helichrysum italicum essential oil.
- Mature Skin Serum - $20 - Organic sunflower oil infused with herbs and botanicals to help rejuvenate mature skin. Features ginger root, hibiscus flower, elderberry, andiroba oil, pomegranate seed oil, frankincense essential oil, carrot seed essential oil and neroli essential oil.
But that's not all. Did you know that you can combine a pump of your favorite serum with a few sprays of your favorite toner? Mix them together and you have your own instant lotion!
Just rub them together to get the two emulsified and apply to your face.
Now back to serums. You can use serums alone or with your favorite daily moisturizer. A little goes a long way and they are just lovely because they soak into your skin so fast!
Head over to our Etsy site to see our collection of skin care products or head over to one of our store fronts to try them in person.
Halo Bay View - 2227 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Bay View, WI 53207
Halo Cudahy - 5601 S Pennsylvania Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110