8.17.2009

Aromatherapy Soy Candle Tins



I've decided to used up some tins I had laying around and do a small line of aromatherapy candles. I'm only making enough to use up the tins so get them before they are gone! You can buy these candles here.

This is my Cedarwood Patchouli scented candle. I is a nice woodsy unisex scent. These essentials oils are said to be appeasing, calming and purifying.








This is my Cinnamon, Cassia and Clove candle. It smells just like chai tea! These essential oils are said to be stimulating, reviving and an aphrodisiac. Hot!








This is my Chamomile candle. It's VERY lightly scented. Just a hint of chamomile which is said to be balancing, relaxing and comforting.








This is my Grapefruit Peppermint candle. Sounds like an odd combo at first, but is smells pleasantly refreshing! And stimulating... and uplifting...








This is my Cedar, Lavender, Patchouli and Rose candle. Smells like a sweet, yummy flower garden. The patchouli adds just a hint of dirt making you feel like you are laying in a patch of flowers! These oils are said to be soothing, calming and an anti-depressant.




Lastly, here is my Lime Lemongrass candle. It's sweet and tart and fresh. These essential oils are said to refresh the mind, to be stimulating and restorative. Spectacular!









So there you have it. My new small line of Aromatherapy Soy Candles. Look for more candles and other great products at www.halosoap.com.

Peace out,
~Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment