4.25.2014

Konjac Sponges



We recently got something awesome and new at Halo Soap.  Konjac sponges!

These 100% natural vegetable fiber sponges are so great for cleansing.  Some pretty cool things about the Konjac sponge:
  • 100% natural vegetable fibres
  • Packed with minerals and antioxidants
  • Non toxic
  • 100% free from impurities and pollutants
  • Earth friendly
  • 100% cruelty free & certified vegan
  • Naturally sustainable
  • Environmentally Safe
  • Kind to The Environment & Skin
  • 100% Colouring Free
  • 100% Additive Free
  • 100% Biodegradable
If this list isn't enough to make you fall in love with the Konjac sponge, let me tell you - I've used it and I LOVE it!

There are 5 different sponges.
  • White Pure Konjac - for all skin types
  • Black Bamboo Charcoa - for oily and acne prone skin
  • Green French Clay - for oily and combination skin
  • Red French Clay - for dry, damaged and mature skin
  • Pink Clay - for tired and devitalized skin

I've decided to go with the konjac sponge created with activated charcoal.

We ordered the konjac sponges that arrive wet so before even opening the package you can feel how soft and smooshy it is!  When you come to our shop and see these in person, you'll see how awesome they are before even opening the bag.

Release the sponge!
Here is the konjac sponge in my hand for the first time.  I have to admit.  It was so cool. 
I wet this bad boy and got to work!

Here I am enjoying an end of the night cleansing from the konjac sponge.  It even made this really cool *squish*squish* noise as I used it!

Yes.  I absolutely love my konjac sponge.

Right now we only sell these bad boys at both of our store fronts.  But if you send me a message, we can discuss an online purchase!

Stay tuned for more goodness!

~Lee

Halo Bay View
Halo Cudahy





1 comment: