1.23.2014

Soap, soap, soap!

I've been working like crazy at the soap shop to load up on soap after the holidays!  There are some long awaited returns sitting on this rack - Lavender, Oatmeal Milk and Honey - and some new ones too! 

I've been wanting to make a Pomander soap and a Patchouli Twist soap for quite a while. And I finally had time to do it! Want to know why I've been able to make all this soap? 

 My new oil melter! This bad boy helps me make 6 batches of soap a day (with time to spare!) when before I was only making 2-3 batches. 

These three batches of beer soap for Miller Brewing Company were made in under an hour! I love it. 

Well, folks - long story short: you have tons of soap to look forward to in the coming months!

On a final note, I leave you with a picture of kitty:
Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment